The City of Quesnel has released the official reopening date of the Quesnel Arts and Recreation Centre weight room and gym with reduced hours and new protocols in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The gym and change rooms will be open to the public as of Monday, June 22 while other facilities in ht recreation centre such as the pool and sauna will remain closed until further notice.
The hours of operation will be as follows:
- Monday through Thursday – 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday – Closed
The City asks that individuals who use any of the equipment, washrooms or change rooms follow the below actions in order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Practice physical distancing and ensure to remain 2-metres apart at all times.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Gym users are asked to wipe down equipment before and after each use.
A full and up to date list of all City facilities and their availability status can be viewed at www.quesnel.ca/covid-19.