Sponsored by Cariboo Truck & Auto Sales | Impress Branded Content
Purchasing a used vehicle is often a great alternative to buying new. You will likely find a good deal, save money and drive away with a car that fits your lifestyle.
To make the car-buying process easier, here are five tips to check off before you sign the papers:
1. Know your budget: Decide how much you can afford before beginning the search for a new vehicle. Look into paying with cash or financing options.
2. The vital details: How long do you want to drive your car and which options and features are most important? Your lifestyle plays a big role in finding the perfect fit.
3. Look to the past: Think back to vehicles you’ve owned before and take into account what you liked and disliked about them. This will help narrow down which type of car is best for you.
4. Go for a test drive: Take the vehicle out for a spin around town so you get a feel for how it runs. Next, drive on the highway to see what the car is like at faster speeds.
5. Be prepared to commit: If you’re satisfied with the car and are getting a fair deal, go for it. Don’t be afraid to commit if you’ve found what you want.
Check out Cariboo Truck & Auto Sales at 161 Marsh Dr. in Quesnel for a wide selection of used vehicles, most of which are still under manufacturer’s warranty.
Since opening in 2013, the team has been dedicated to providing quality service to the residents of Quesnel and surrounding areas. All of the vehicles are fully backed by a certified inspection and qualify for additional long or short-term protection.
Pawel Borys, the general manager, says the “one-stop used vehicle superstore” specializes in financing solutions that make purchasing a vehicle possible in almost any situation, from excellent to poor credit.
The knowledgeable staff at Cariboo Truck & Auto Sales will help your next car-buying experience be hassle-free.