1. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
2. What part of Quesnel’s Official Community Plan do you care about most and want to see action on?
3. What solutions or ways forward do you see to address concerns around crime, affordable housing, transportation infrastructure and homelessness in our community?
4. What do you think needs to be done to attract and retain professionals such as health care providers in our community?
5. What are a few fun facts about yourself?
1. I’ve lived and worked in Quesnel for 22 years. My main occupation is raising a family and running a business.
2. Everything in the Community Plan really centres on maintaining and creating industry and business to sustain our residents.
3. Crime and homelessness are drug addiction problems. That is the priority with these issues.
4. Our federal and provincial leaders have dropped the ball on this. Find more doctors and nurses. If not at home then open the global market.
5. I love to ski and skate with my family.
Do you have something to add to this story, or something else we should report on? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.