Public hearing regarding proposed City initiated amendments to the Official Community Plan (OCP) No.1879, 2019 and Zoning Bylaw No.1880, 2019.
OCP AMENDMENT BYLAW NO.1942
ZONING AMENDMENT BYLAW NO.1943
The public hearing will address several topics:
1. Update the flood plain and Hillside Hazard mapping in the OCP bylaw,
2. Update the Accessory Dwelling Units section in the Zoning bylaw to further support development of housing,
3. Increase the commercial density of the C-1 (local commercial) zone, and
4. Review several housekeeping text amendments fort he Zoning bylaw to correct errors.
6 pm, Tuesday, April 25, 2023.
In person in Council Chambers, City Hall, 4th Floor, 410 Kinchant St, Quesnel, BC.
HOW CAN I PROVIDE COMMENT?
All persons who believe their interest in the properties are affected by the proposed amendments will be given a reasonable opportunity to be heard. You may indicate your support or opposition in one of the following ways:
- Written submissions regarding the proposed amendments must be submitted to City Hall to the attention of Rhya Hartley by 12 pm Wednesday, April 19, 2023, to be included in the Public Hearing agenda.
- Oral or written submissions may also be received at the April 25, 2023, Public Hearing in person.
No further information or representations from the public can be considered by City Council after the public hearing has been closed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The bylaw, reports and related material can be viewed: